2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has got any instruction for the HKS RSK kit they could scan and email me ?

Bought a 2nd hand kit off ebay and just want to check i have recieved all the parts, and it will help me install the kit as well.

I have seen Loxy's how to and should be able to follow it (cheers Loxy)

Thanks In Advance

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
PM mugged off he fitted one the other day brand new so he will have the instructions

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM mugged off he fitted one the other day brand new so he will have the instructions
Cheers will give it a try !!

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for instructions... mugged off... I owe you a pint !!

Fitted today, 1.5 hours....

Was missing a hose (the joys of ebaying), but I picked one up for £5..... Bringing total for HKS to £185.. very happy

What a noise when in Vtec !! :police:

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
glad you got it sorted matey

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
yes indeed jez
oh and defo bring the reggae reggae sauce lol

·
Premium Member
6,705 Posts

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
good idea Loxy

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will the HKS suffer from heat soak like the rest of indcution kit currently on the market? I am temping to get one but want more info about them first.

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Will the HKS suffer from heat soak like the rest of indcution kit currently on the market? I am temping to get one but want more info about them first.
sat in traffic, like any, yes - from my experience between the AEM and the HKS you will not have any regrets, the HKS is far superior to most others out there, money well spent!

·
Premium Member
6,705 Posts
Stupid busy at work today, only got in at 11pm. Will try to remember to scan the instructions tomorrow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts