2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
I got mine last year from Sumo (in the good old days when Cazza was there) but I personally won't deal with them again. But any HKS main dealer should be able to offer you the best price.

My first port of call would be MotorSportWorld :) Good company and prices

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Expect 240 for used. RRP is around £350. Keep your eyes peeled on the for sale!

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I'm sure I saw them on sumo website massively reduced this week.
+1

Sumo have had them on offer for a couple of months now. £280 or there abouts I think?

Unfortunately, as stated above, their customer service has seriously gone downhill since Cazza left.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I got one from Sumo in nov/dec last year.

Price was either £260 or £280. I asked if this was an offer and thy said, no this was going to be the price from now on.

I didnt have any issue with Sumo. Ordered it and it arrived next day!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'm after one of these now for my Type R as I want more induction noise!

I've heard bad reports about them though, heatsoak and flat spots due to the air flow overwhelming the MAF sensor.

Can anyone confirm the above? If so.. I'm thinking it's best off left stock :(

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Any intake runs the risk of needing mapped, the best ones regarding this is Tegiwa, GruppeM and Mugen which I have never heard of causing issues unmapped.

·
"Polishing Maestro"
1,215 Posts
I have just swapped from a HKS to a Tegiwa Carbon fibre box and neither have caused me any issues.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I shopped around a little for the best price and eventually got it from Hendy Performance for a little cheaper.

Also i have never had any problem with heat soak, you could always consider the heat shield as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I've just bought one from Hendy Performance, they are doing a great offer at the moment, don't think there's many left though. Check out the commercial section.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Got mine from CPL, top service.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts