2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
COTM September 2012
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the premium suction kit, think they are just meant to look nice mate, if im correct there's no difference in noise :)
Cheers for that, I might take a gamble and get it. hopefully it will have a better sound but I will see once its fitted

thanks for your help Gary

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Cheers for that, I might take a gamble and get it. hopefully it will have a better sound but I will see once its fitted

thanks for your help Gary
Doubt it will give you a better sound. You would be better buying a driven crazy scoopin like iv got instead of spending your money on that

·
COTM September 2012
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doubt it will give you a better sound. You would be better buying a driven crazy scoopin like iv got instead of spending your money on that
+1 just a fancy pipe ? driven crazy scoop & drop in filter if you are wanting to do what's in the pic ? or a direct cold air feed to front bumper scoops ;)
Thanks guys, can you tell me where I can get it from?

I have the Tegiwa bumper scoopes which are on doing nothing just now so this could work well.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Thanks guys, can you tell me where I can get it from?

I have the Tegiwa bumper scoopes which are on doing nothing just now so this could work well.
Email this guy [email protected] and ask how much the scoop would be delivered to your postcode.

Your tegiwa fog inserts will help get more air into the scoop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.