2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I or dont I? Been tempted to do a type R conversion in order to look unique....or just like every other type R. Thought maybe something a bit new. I will be removing the bars that go across the grill so it looks more civic less ford. Opinions?

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
This came up a week ago or so, with the right bits chopped out and added that splitter could look half decent!
The rear with a custom exhaust would look sweet and I have been thinking about ordering the side skirts for mine!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I thought about it, but got an Si splitter for £25.........if you could get a black grille for it and take the additional corner pieces off I think it's a good option for the 5-door. Not sure what the quality is like though.....

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
.......... i like it :oops:

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
I spoke to this guy about side skirts, he seems very good!
If it comes like that there is no reason you cant cut out the bits you dont like, fill smooth then reprime for paint!!!

If have the Ti splitter to go on mine, but it cost me a pretty penny and still needs a respray and some work! If this was cheaper than the Ti I would have thought about this and cutting it to something nice!

Go for it mate try something a bit unique I know I would :)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Looks good, my favourite shape for the Scooby :)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
I had a 2.7 V6 Hyundai Coupe before my Derv Civic, swapped for the same reason, the Coupe wasn't anything particularly special though!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I spoke to this guy about side skirts, he seems very good!
If it comes like that there is no reason you cant cut out the bits you dont like, fill smooth then reprime for paint!!!

If have the Ti splitter to go on mine, but it cost me a pretty penny and still needs a respray and some work! If this was cheaper than the Ti I would have thought about this and cutting it to something nice!

Go for it mate try something a bit unique I know I would :)
Did you maybe ask him to which Arches this splitter fits?
Saw this splitter a while ago at the bay,too, but there was no info about that. so I quit that thought right away ;)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Its on a 5dr and on standard arches you can tell from the pics mate if you look carefully and compare it to a CTR / CTS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.