\
\
\
\
\
\
\
}

A few days later i forget to close my window and ofcourse that night it begins snowing!
It was for me a good reason to get Some wind deflectors from clim air.

Fitted:

Than i putted an OEM type R gearshiftboot/knob some led lights inside the car

Later i ordered H&R lowering springs 40mm

Putted on the car with this as result

When i checkt internet i found a muffler from sebring so i bought it

But because the sound was not ok i sold it again in bought a SRS catback and a decent pair of tools

Catback fitting

In the begin the sound was even terrible as the sebring but now after 13000km
its burned so the sound is now perfect for me, not too loud not too sillent!

Then i could take over a nice set of wheel with almost new tyres for good value and picked up some new wheel nuts on the wat back.

Drag DR31 white in 8Jx18 ET48 with 225-40-18 vredestein tyres

OEM vs Drag

Fitted.

A few months ago i sold the drags and now i'm looking around for new summer rims.
The blades i use for wintertyres now.

I ordered today a K&N 57i kit i hope it will be at my home next week!

This is it for now!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

Unfortunally i recieved a email from the company where i ordered the 57i kit that it is out of stock!
So now i have to wait for a week or two :( i will never order again by them, i wish i readed the reviews BEFORE i ordered. Stupid mistake of me!

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Lovely looking TypeS mate. I've got the same car/colour/spec. Have been thinking about having white rims on it as I have them on my other civic (6th gen 5 door) and since seeing them on yours, I think it looks amazing!!!! Is your rear spoiler the TypeR one, or the TypeS one? Mines has the TypeS (even though I asked the dealership to fit the TypeR one when I bought the car!!) So I'm on the lookout for a TypeR one now. The dealership told me they both have the same part numbers, which I find hard to believe! Nice drop on those springs too. How does it feel to drive now? Is the suspension stiffer than before, as these were quite stiff on the oem springs.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can't get your money back and buy it by someone else?;)
I will try that but what i read on the internet it isn't going to be easy.
The company is german with several websites in Holland/belgium etc.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lovely looking TypeS mate. I've got the same car/colour/spec. Have been thinking about having white rims on it as I have them on my other civic (6th gen 5 door) and since seeing them on yours, I think it looks amazing!!!! Is your rear spoiler the TypeR one, or the TypeS one? Mines has the TypeS (even though I asked the dealership to fit the TypeR one when I bought the car!!) So I'm on the lookout for a TypeR one now. The dealership told me they both have the same part numbers, which I find hard to believe! Nice drop on those springs too. How does it feel to drive now? Is the suspension stiffer than before, as these were quite stiff on the oem springs.
Thanks mate!
The white wheels are sold because i didn't want to wash it 2 times a week to keep them white! Other than that i would keept them i loved them too!
I am now looking for gun metall color or full silver or maybe gold because i love to experiment with colors :D

The spoiler was already on the car so i dont no for sure but it looks the same as an type R spoiler so maybe the dealer isn't lying :confused:

It drives very nice on the springs, they are a little stiffer ofcourse but they still give comfort too. Not to hard not to soft.
Thats what i wanted so for me its perfect!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
K&N 57i kit fitted

Today i fitted the 57i kit on the car, now i know what i missed since i sold my old car!
The air hose fitted on the oval piece under the batterytray.

After fitting the kit we took the car for a ride and we drove it into the 80k km!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I used the air tube what was by the kit and i used the flexible rubber socket to conect it to the old system wat was under the battery tray.

I hope i explain it ok...

·
Dutch
1,936 Posts
Yes I know what you mean, the original intake what you use now is to suck on air, the K&N kit needs air flow, so it works now. But it can work much better when you give it a good airflow. I took the flexible pipe down to the bottom of the engine room where are holes in it, and tyrept it overthere. Hope you understand it haha :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ow i didn't know that how stupid of me!
Thanks for the tip/info! When the weather becomes better i will relocate the pipe to the bottom of the car!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Plastidip or wrapping roof

Tommorow i go to a company that plastidip and wrap cars for my roof.
I spoke the guy today and the price was 3/4 cheaper than painting! So tommorow i go look how they work and for a final price agrement!

To be contineud :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts