2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
You military fool you!
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a home counties meet, somewhere in Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire area? At a nice country pub somewhere with a beer garden and large car park.

Put down your name if interested, and the sort of general area you'd like to meet up at, and a date, was thinking sort of around Mid/End of June.

1) GavChap - Anywhere in A1(M) / M1 corridor - Any Saturday/Sunday.
2)

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
How about a home counties meet, somewhere in Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire area? At a nice country pub somewhere with a beer garden and large car park.

Put down your name if interested, and the sort of general area you'd like to meet up at, and a date, was thinking sort of around Mid/End of June.

1) GavChap - Anywhere in A1(M) / M1 corridor - Any Saturday/Sunday.
2) cache - anywhere near the galleria/mimms area - any saturday morning/lunchtime is great for me
3)
:D defo herts ;D

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
i drive past there everyday....twice!!!

see you there at about 5.20 :)

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
how have none of you seen me on the roads :p im not stickered up mind

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm up for another meet at South Mimms soon...will text Johnno, Rich and WIll to see when is a good date. By the way I'm sure me and Ed were driving behind one another the other day on the M1...caught the Type R civinfo sticker on your lower rear window....I'm getting one!!

See you all soon

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
mimms would be good for me, meet at services, go for a drive and go to the pub? or what were you thinking

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm up for this though June is looking a bit busy for me at weekends. So put me down provisionally (date dependent).

Either Herts or Beds is fine with me.

Steve

·
You military fool you!
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mimms would be good for me, meet at services, go for a drive and go to the pub.
Sounds like a plan. Suggested dates are:
Sat 19th or Sun 20th June
Sat 26th or Sun 27th June
Sat 3rd or Sun 4th July

Please reply with your favoured date.

Saturdays would be better for me though. :D

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
not sure yet mate organising a birthday trip on one weekend but if people agree on one i will avoid it so i can come to this :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts