2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am originally from Scotland, now living in NZ. I have just imported a 2003 Honda Accord Euro Estate car from Japan. The car is fitted with the Sat Nav unit. - One problem - the sat nav is in Japanese! I am after an older version of the Sat Nav DVD. The DVD I have is Orange in colour. I am hoping that if I can get an older verson of a UK or American DVD, I may be able to change the language of the unit. I look forward to all comments and if there is anyone out there with an old DVD - please help.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I doubt that anyone here can help you - the Honda Europe SatNav DVDs (which are in English \ German \ French \ Spanish \ Italian) are all Europe map specific ...

You'll probably need to go to a Honda 'OZ' dealer and get a current Australian SatNav DVD ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am not too worried about getting the maps to work - infact, there are no maps for NZ! I would just like to see if it is possible to insert a US/European DVD in and see if it will load the English lanuage into the Nav Unit? I can always revert back to the Japanese one as I have the DVD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts