2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I took my car down to have new camber bolts fitted by ryland Honda in october, then had tracking done same day by a tyre company down the road. When I got home an washed the car I noticed my both type r side sills and wheelarch protectors were smashed completely underneath and were unfixable,nobody would take responsibility for this , I recently got new and had them painted in bluish silver, I fitted them Monday and unknown to me my car ended up going to Honda again on Wednesday, I told them to Becareful with the kit when jacking up, looked underneath and guess what?? I made them take car straight in and jack it up again, and yes it's there jack damaging the car, the careless technicians seem to not give a monkeys down there, so please check your type r's body kit at the front, they are fixing it but this is not the point. Thanks James

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
School boy error! I hate the "it wasn't me" attitude, it really gets me boiling.

Here's one for you, I bought new Rota's in Jan, white GTR's. had my tyres swapped from my OEM to the Rota's with a garage I've used for years, they were very carefull and are always happy for me to hang about in the fitting bay and supervise and have a social. Four weeks later I had tyres fitted to two wheels, I found Blackcirles.com ridiculously cheap and I picked a garage in Hemel, Top Car to fit them.

Never again!! when collecting the car, they had scraped and chipped all around the two rims from levering the tyres off. I pointed this out and was told "it was already there" I went mental! the lady owner came out and said, "you've painted them yourself, that's why it happened" HUH? I thought, "They come in white!" I said, she said, "well I've never seen white wheel before"

Get the **** back in the kitchen and have a ****ing word with yourself woman!

They offered to repair the damage "out of courtesy", what? all the way up to collecting it repaired, they refused to accept responsibility for the damage verbally.

Absolutely shocking, I know how you felt buddy, it's stuff this that turns nice guys into phyco's :D

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is really bad, They even said to me you got OCD, I was straight on the phone tho HUK they are dealing with that part of it, it sickens me to have to check our cars after they had work done to them, it is my pride an joy, but these technicians are trained ( by McDonalds I think) then again they can do a burger lol. Any way I am off to festival of speed now an I will post some pics of the new civic touring car ;) catch you all later

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Here's one for you, I bought new Rota's in Jan, white GTR's. had my tyres swapped from my OEM to the Rota's with a garage I've used for years, they were very carefull and are always happy for me to hang about in the fitting bay and supervise and have a social. Four weeks later I had tyres fitted to two wheels, I found Blackcirles.com ridiculously cheap and I picked a garage in Hemel, Top Car to fit them.
Thanks mate, will make sure to avoid Top Car!

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Any way I am off to festival of speed now an I will post some pics of the new civic touring car ;) catch you all later
Have fun!

Thanks mate, will make sure to avoid Top Car!
Try Mac Testing, St. Albans if you're using Blackcircles.com, they're a good bunch of lads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts