2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks mate! Did you just do the clutch actuator? The error code I have is for gear actuator so thinking that will come off too, assume they are two separate boxes. I did see something that says sometimes stones get stuck under the actuator arm so will have a look when the rain stops
In my case I only removed I-shift clutch actuator and sent it for refurbishment. What are the error codes on yours or what is the issue ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Car wouldn't go into gear and cog error light came on, turned engine off and light went off for a while but then came back on. I've just driven it back from the garage about half a mile, and the light hasn't come back but I've not got much confidence. Error codes they gave me (looks like there is a faulty sensor as well, but the top one seems to be gear actuator related):

P0919
U0100
P0056
U0155

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Looks like only top one is about I-SHIFT, the rest is lost communication with couple of units and o2 sensor. not sure if your codes are current or past but my both codes where current and deleting them was not possible until i had actuator rebuilt. then i cleared the codes with HDS bleed the system and so far already done 1000 miles since the fix.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello Fellow Members, I have had enough of reading posts, & have decided to register!

This is my 1st post, & I am wondering how to get the car out of gear? & start it, Its not starting & I believe its not passing the self tests.

I am having similar issues, & am trying to address this repair, I am trying to buy HDS from a UK warehouse, But not having any luck, As my other scan tools are not really playing any help towards this Honda.

I am based in London, IF anyone can chime in, & let me know, Would be grateful thanks.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,687 Posts
Don't forget we have an iShift expert here :

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't forget we have an iShift expert here :

Yes indeed, I could do with a little help, BUT that Experts really really busy from the looks of things, SOOOO Many people have tried contacting with no joy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey George,

i got the same struggle like you in Germany. But i really dont know to get the TCM out of the car. If im lucky, do you still have some of your diy video of the removal?

I'd appreciate that!!

Best regards,

Nathan M.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I’m literally going to pick my actuator up from dhl locker right now.
will try and complete the repair this Friday 👌🏻 I tried to record videos of repair hopefully they are not to bad to put on YouTube. I’m trying to potentially help others in same situation as there are not many guides for it.
hoping for the best 🤞🏻

Can you please send some of them? Im not really sure how to get remove it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts