2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone had any problems adding phones numbers to the car inbuilt hands free system. Every time, I try to verbally input a number it always repeats it back incorrect. Any suggestion on how to over come this problem.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Hi,

Has anyone had any problems adding phones numbers to the car inbuilt hands free system. Every time, I try to verbally input a number it always repeats it back incorrect. Any suggestion on how to over come this problem.

Thanks
give Honda u/k a ring. Had mine five years still can not get the hands free to work always repeats IT SELF.I would give Honda's hand free system 0 out 10..The microphone on the civic is no good..

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts
Hi,

Thanks
also note that in order to input the number '0' you say Zero and not O (if you know what i mean)

+ try to speak towards the centre of the roof where the map reading lights are as this is where the microphones are! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts