2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something to chew on. Bought about a year ago. Fitted Eibach pro street kit = can't let anyone drive it. (excuse :cool:) Stock rims and tires, would love some bigger ones, but... The car is a bit higher than it was first. Idiot me bought 17" winter rims(and tires) and even when i bought same profile and width, they wouldn't fit under it.

Spacers would make it a bit cooler. The tires have a bit of a cap espesially at rear.

eDit: those are also 17", but i bet you guys can see that. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice :D

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
It's beautiful mate!Is this the image pack on your car?Whatever it is,it certainly makes the difference,especially with tangerine orange!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Yeeppp - the image pack is very attractive ...

And you must (IMHO) fit spacers ! ...

p.s. - I've fitted 15mm all round, but more (25mm ?) wouldn't seem to be problematic ...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Amazing mate! Can you post pictures of the rear! I'm not a fan of colour coding the orange but that pack looks nice!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yeeppp - the image pack is very attractive ...

And you must (IMHO) fit spacers ! ...

p.s. - I've fitted 15mm all round, but more (25mm ?) wouldn't seem to be problematic ...
Would want new rims first tho. Atm my rims on winter tires are nicer than these stock "summer-rims" :) New rims wouldn't really get any justice if i wouldn't space it :cool:

Yeah, i think it is the image pack. The door protectors(damn if someone scratches my door scratch protectors ;D)

Sergiogon: The image pack adds color coded trims to front, sides and back. I would'v loved to get the Grand prix one, but well that's what they had on the car... Yeah, i have a pic from the back also. I will post it also.

Thanks for the comments. It's pretty basic, but the image pack and lowering makes a BIG difference.

ps: btw I also have black tinted backseat windows and rear window. Can't really notice it from the pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The type r grille would make your car look so mean..Mad colour
I've given it a thought, but somehow i like the more futuristic look better. I bet it would cost strawberries in Finland to even get one. :) Thanks for the idea tho...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Here's the pic for sergiogon.

Has someone seen any site or car with new trunk door? Like more sleaker one? Photoshop wizards might have done it :)
Thanks mate! Looks great! The only thing is the sensors color, or embed them on the splitter! Which trunk door are you reffering to?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks mate! Looks great! The only thing is the sensors color, or embed them on the splitter! Which trunk door are you reffering to?
For some reason the car dealer said that the original color coded ones wasn't working for some reason, that is if i remember correctly :D I've read from here that some dealers have fitted cheaper parking sensors as original Honda ones, dunno if this dealer did the same.

I don't really like the shape of the trunk door in 5D civic, so i thought i someone have photoshopped or seen a replacement for it.

And no problem. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts