2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
My dealership has loads of the discs, I got one to play on my PS2 on my first visit :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just used the code from the Honda website to unlock the whole Honda challenge series in Toca 3. Must try the Honda Lawnmower racing in that game some time soon :lol:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
yeah, just rubbish, I wouldn't risk giving my contact details... there's spam everywhere but one can fight it ;)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on that note, if you have a gmail account you can see who is giving up your address.

if you are called [email protected], you can use the format [email protected], when signing up to a site (where testing.com can be anything you like!) and gmail just delivers it to the part to the left of the + sign.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I just used the code from the Honda website to unlock the whole Honda challenge series in Toca 3. Must try the Honda Lawnmower racing in that game some time soon :lol:
Can you please tell me which Honda website this code is on as I would like to take a look at this in Toca 3 :p

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Can you please tell me which Honda website this code is on as I would like to take a look at this in Toca 3 :p
Try www.honda.co.uk

"BEER COMPASS: The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after a booze cruise, even though you were too drunk to remember where you live, how you got here, and where you even come from!"

Charles H.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts