1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
There's a lot of interesting information in there. I wonder how many of the features (eg flip key, sunglasses holder, auto dimming mirror) could be back-ported to the 8G.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
There's a lot of interesting information in there. I wonder how many of the features (eg flip key, sunglasses holder, auto dimming mirror) could be back-ported to the 8G.
A few of them probably can. (Although it's already possible to get a flip key with a bit of work and you can already buy an auto-dimming mirror from Honda ;) )

·
Registered
881 Posts
So the 2.2 and the 1.4 are now £0 Road tax, or at least they are in the first year.

I think the specifications look quite good. I'd be interested in an ES I think and I think some of the Alloy Wheel upgrades look good too.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Looked like another EX-GT for me then in the new year... Just need to decide the colour :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looked like another EX-GT for me then in the new year... Just need to decide the colour :)
I would buy alabaster silver again, it needs colour coded, lowering, something wing and sports grill, and window tints.

That would be ok, may be i can love it!:cool:

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
The petrol variant seems a bit disappointing, no? Or am I expecting too much?
*more power* *less co2* *high mpg* :p

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Thanks for the upload, really good reading! :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice. Thanks!

the HID's should be an option in lower spec models....anyway I guess this is UK spec and the rest of EU will get something slightly different.

·
Silent Assassin
400 Posts
1.8 EX GT is slower to 62 than the current, not that it matters a great deal but being a little quick off the mark can be useful in some situation.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Quite an interesting read. Making me like the car even more.

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There will be more models but the same as the current gen astra, that was only available in a 5 door then the 3 door and the estate (tourer) came out, its like all manufactures why lay all your cards on the table at the same time

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Or just force your pdf reader to open it anyway, mine did it without much fuss when I did that.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts