2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi 1.8 Civic owners!

Im sure there are alot of you that would love to upgrade the exhaust system on your 1.8 but the ones that are available are too expensive or not the sort of thing you want.

Milltek exhaust systems are the most popular system being fitted to the '06 onwards Civics as far as we know and as i get asked alot for a system for the 1.8, i think it is time we got this sorted and got the Milltek system developed for the 1.8 models.

Is anyone interested in a trip over to Milltek in Derby at any point if i put this over to Milltek? You will get a very cheap Milltek system usually for your hassle. ;)

Let me know if your interested please.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
LeeBert lives over that way, I think it could be a good idea to give him a nudge (and pm)

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I like being a guinea pig so yeah I'll come along! It would go well with the remap I had done last month!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
I like being a guinea pig so yeah I'll come along! It would go well with the remap I had done last month!
If I weren't upgrading to an FN2 I'd have snatched your hands off.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I'll put my car forward Jonny rocket u have had ** go lol. Ill drive anytime to Darby for a new exhaust ;)
lol, first come first served! Lucky for you my mrs will kill me if i spend any more on my car, this ones yours! If you do go mind if I tag along? I'd be interested in seeing this, and will definitely be getting one if the price is good.

Remus currenty costs around £450 so i'd expect more of an alternative than a cheaper exhaust. We shall see... :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
I too would be interested in an aftermarket system as might well be changing my car next year to a 1.8..

(Jonnyrocket) could you tell me more about this remap you have had done by ellte??

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I too would be interested in an aftermarket system as might well be changing my car next year to a 1.8..

(Jonnyrocket) could you tell me more about this remap you have had done by ellte??
You have PM. Or two, lol! My phone was playing up.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Id aim for 450 or thereabouts. That's what I'm hoping anyway, if yours goes smoothly ill be ordering hopefully in time for Christmas.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
The first product will be much cheaper I assume. Hopefully a group buy will give some sort of discount for the rest of us on here. Get the ball rolling!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good news!!!

Having just spoke to the man himself, Phil Millington of Milltek Sport, he is really interested in seeing one of you guys with your car to develop the Milltek system for your 1.8 Civic. :D

He is expecting your call so if one of you can decide if you can get to Milltek in Derby easy enough then please call Phil Millington @ Milltek on 01332 227280 to discuss getting your car over to them. Phil will confirm the terms and booking in time etc.

This system will then be available through ABP! ;)

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Good news!!!

Having just spoke to the man himself, Phil Millington of Milltek Sport, he is really interested in seeing one of you guys with your car to develop the Milltek system for your 1.8 Civic. :D

He is expecting your call so if one of you can decide if you can get to Milltek in Derby easy enough then please call Phil Millington @ Milltek on 01332 227280 to discuss getting your car over to them. Phil will confirm the terms and booking in time etc.

This system will then be available through ABP! ;)
Anything I should say to Phil? Do you know a rough price?

1 - 20 of 245 Posts