2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi anyone know why my phone buttons on my civic mk9 steering wheel wont work now i have added a pioneer head unit all working apart from them im using a connect 2 kit but i ended up with a spare plug with 2 wires that has no where to go and a main plug from the honda harness

·
Registered
98 Posts
hi anyone know why my phone buttons on my civic mk9 steering wheel wont work now i have added a pioneer head unit all working apart from them im using a connect 2 kit but i ended up with a spare plug with 2 wires that has no where to go and a main plug from the honda harness

I think you bought the same kit as me. This is most likely the plug voor the AC/blower-unit. This is for if you want the informatin displayed on your doubledin unit (if this unit can do this, mine doesn't). I didn't connect it

I misread the problem. The 2 wires are from a universal steeringstalk adapter. The one specific for a pioneer does not have these. I had the original pioneer in my last car and know I have the same as you. I didn't connect the 2 wires. no problems yet

1 - 2 of 2 Posts