2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Saw you driving down toward the A40 on the Newent - Gloucester road!! Very very nice car indeed!! I was in a Type S GT (M15 NRD)

So hello if your on here!!

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I can say I havnt stuck an RR badge on my FD2 lol.

But im guessing that was me you saw. I was on my way to Steels Honda in Hereford to buy some rear discs as I have heat glazed the hell out of them :police:

Sorry I wasnt being more aware I normally keep an eye out for other Civics or any Hondas to be honest but was so tired I could only focus on the car in front.

I work in Gloucester so always driving around somewhere.

Edit:
Ignore my avatar pic ive got dark wheels now to much like hard work to keep CW wheels clean

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
I can say I havnt stuck an RR badge on my FD2 lol.

But im guessing that was me you saw. I was on my way to Steels Honda in Hereford to buy some rear discs as I have heat glazed the hell out of them :police:

Sorry I wasnt being more aware I normally keep an eye out for other Civics or any Hondas to be honest but was so tired I could only focus on the car in front.

I work in Gloucester so always driving around somewhere.

Edit:
Ignore my avatar pic ive got dark wheels now to much like hard work to keep CW wheels clean
I still haven't spotted you yet Murray, Im always aroung Gloucester up and around the Eastern avenue, bristol road area ... Bet I see you first as mine is a little less obvious:D

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Its parked on gt western road every weekday morning then depending on where I have to go for work around Gloucester. You will hear me before you see me if im moving and not stuck at lights.

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Its parked on gt western road every weekday morning then depending on where I have to go for work around Gloucester. You will hear me before you see me if im moving and not stuck at lights.

where abouts without being precise.... Halfords area dare I say Mc donalds area or fire station end and which side??

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I thought there are only two RR's in the UK, Mugen have one and Chris has the other

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
where abouts without being precise.... Halfords area dare I say Mc donalds area or fire station end and which side??
Great Western Road, Just off London road. Towards the hospital. I park it there most mornings so I can park last in the works car park (first out) lol.

Well until they turn it into a pay and display then I wont be paying for that.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Yeah think there is only two. But think it was my FD2 that was spotted and not an RR. Would like one though.
Chris is selling his

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Cant afford it mate otherwise I wouldnt think twice about owning it. Also think it would be a waste of such a great car on me. The car would have over 100k miles on it before 18 months was up.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Cant afford it mate otherwise I wouldnt think twice about owning it. Also think it would be a waste of such a great car on me. The car would have over 100k miles on it before 18 months was up.
I thought about it, but wife wouldnt let me

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
I still haven't spotted you yet Murray, Im always aroung Gloucester up and around the Eastern avenue, bristol road area ... Bet I see you first as mine is a little less obvious:D

I'm keeping an eye out for you both at the end of the month. Popping down to see me 'ole mum, she lives in Longlevens ;)

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Was going to say wasn't me :) probably Murray. I sometimes drive through Glos on way to the office, but live in Hereford (round the corner from Steels).

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Guy who had an fd2 and fn2 was talking about snapping that red RR for sale..think his name was justin off this site..wonder if he did buy it

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Im sure if he did buy it they would be pictures of plenty and one of the best project threads on the forum.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
you'll see us first ... we keep our cars nice and clean down here ha ha ;)
Shocking harhay, what are you insinuating?!

Mine'll stick out like a sore thumb then after a A12 / M25 / M40 / A40 trip. Until I get to the car wash on London Road ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts