2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I found a very good deal for the car in the subject, as brand new. Still, I find it strange that they offer 5000 Euro discount!
Is there something fishy? I don't know much about this model, just that it's made in Turkey and transmission is classical automatic 5 speeds.
I looked over the web but didn't find many reviews.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Hi all,

I found a very good deal for the car in the subject, as brand new. Still, I find it strange that they offer 5000 Euro discount!
Is there something fishy? I don't know much about this model, just that it's made in Turkey and transmission is classical automatic 5 speeds.
I looked over the web but didn't find many reviews.

What do you think?
facelift is imminent.

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not worried about facelift. I want a reliable car with decent engine and automatic transmission. Normally I wouldn't look for new car but I just ran into this offer, from 20k to 15k.

Another thing is that I never drove that kind of gearbox.

Anyone here driving this car exactly?

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
For the four door as well? I don't think so!
Mid life face lift I am talking about, normally restyling of some description to bumpers, lights.....

·
Registered
469 Posts
Mid life face lift I am talking about, normally restyling of some description to bumpers, lights.....
I know what you are talking about but I don't think the 4 door is receiving a facelift. They have only confirmed a facelift for the 5 door versions up until now.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I am not worried about facelift. I want a reliable car with decent engine and automatic transmission. Normally I wouldn't look for new car but I just ran into this offer, from 20k to 15k.

Another thing is that I never drove that kind of gearbox.

Anyone here driving this car exactly?
Hi dor - While the engine and gearbox are not the newest in terms of fuel usage and technology they should be extremely reliable and smooth to drive. So if you have a good offer and like the car go for it!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Engine and gearbox is the same as 5d civic.
But i didn't like saloon on 4d civic- its very plastic and cheap. 5d civic is better :)

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I have a 2013 5d Civic With 1.8 an auto. Its not too economical, and its not as sporty as a manual 1.8 Civic, but its SO smooth and comfy. So easy to drive, it drives itself.. Driving in cities and Queues is no hassle. It may be a bit "oldish", but it Works very well. Compare it to a DSG and you may find the gearchanges a bit slow, but when you come to a roundabout and have to act quickly, you'll find that the old gearbox is the most responsive. Where the DSG needs a second to think, the old converterbox just goes.
Sounds like you got a great deal. If you're not worried about the facelift - go for it. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Getting closer. I decided not to buy new but almost new, same price but kind of full options. Looking forward! Should happen on Wednesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts