2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new ,,,i have a honda civic sport 1.6tec,2005,,,i have a problem when i drop down a gear then put my foot down its like its mis firein or just not pulling off again ,like the car is going to die,then it picks up again and is find till i drop down a gear and then again same thing ,,i have just got a d,cat pipe plus air filter fitted but now it makes it easyr to feel the mis fireing ,,i have had it on computer test and it says the car is fine but its bugging me i no sum thing is up ,,,has **** had or has the same problem,,plus any info on more power ,,hehehe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello

hi im new ,,,i have a honda civic sport 1.6tec,2005,,,i have a problem when i drop down a gear then put my foot down its like its mis firein or just not pulling off again ,like the car is going to die,then it picks up again and is find till i drop down a gear and then again same thing ,,i have just got a d,cat pipe plus air filter fitted but now it makes it easyr to feel the mis fireing ,,i have had it on computer test and it says the car is fine but its bugging me i no sum thing is up ,,,has **** had or has the same problem,,plus any info on more power ,,hehehe

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Hey not sure if you have noticed but this forum is generally for 2006+ civic ownersm I not sure if you will find the advice you need on here, but yeah its worth a shot lol

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
We have a sub-section for older Civics, I have now moved this thread there and merged it with all your other threads which were more or less on the same topic and posted all over the place on the forum.

With a bit of luck someone may be able to help, several of our members have had other Civics in the past.

You may want to take a quick look at our Forum Rules regarding text speak too.
Thank you.

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
This is a forum for 2006+ civics mate... Not many people will have your car. Perhaps you'd be better just taking it to a garage...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts