·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Been posted a few times :p

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Not much point buying whatever they come up with anyway. £20k or something when you can buy an 8th gen for about 8 and it'll probably be more powerful and looks better. Just sayin ;)

Reactions: Stevo!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
dont like the style....

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
so the new type r gets a tow bar? :(

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Not much point buying whatever they come up with anyway. £20k or something when you can buy an 8th gen for about 8 and it'll probably be more powerful and looks better. Just sayin ;)
You new type r is allegedly getting boost. So i doubt the 8th gen will be faster. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
It won't have a massive increase in power I bet and it will undoubtably be heavier.
But the point isn't to increase huge amounts, it allows for potential with just remaps and such. Instead of spending 10's of thousands.

I love n/a don't get me wrong. :D

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
+1

I can't wait to see the mugen edition if they do one.

They've already done one. So have Team Dynamics. They're on the forum somewhere.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
But the point isn't to increase huge amounts, it allows for potential with just remaps and such.
I think when you look at the competition, around 240-250bhp is the bench mark. That's not in-substancial.

Also, Honda need to get a grip on the whole green vs power thing. The sub 120gm/k sector should be the target with maybe even sub 100gm/k being the real goal. We know it can be done from other engines in other cards that produce huge power for low emissions.

The days of people buying new cars with high emissions are gone.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I think when you look at the competition, around 240-250bhp is the bench mark. That's not in-substancial.

Also, Honda need to get a grip on the whole green vs power thing. The sub 120gm/k sector should be the target with maybe even sub 100gm/k being the real goal. We know it can be done from other engines in other cards that produce huge power for low emissions.

The days of people buying new cars with high emissions are gone.
Most people when buying a performance hatch, look for the unlockable potential. The clio has no unlockable potential in n/a form but has low gm/k.

This is why honda have had to go boost.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts