2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Honda Civic Type R 8G 9G 10G, CRZ, CRV LED Footwell Lighting Kits

559K views 5K replies 1K participants last post by  RickHondaR 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just an update, if you message Loxy (John) I can now supply hardwired OEM plug and play footwell lighting kits for the following 8,9,10gen Civic, 3,4,5gen CR-V, 3G Jazz, Honda E, Honda e:Ny1, 3G HR-V

2 Year Guarantee On all Civinfo kits

This kit is manufactured to my specifications in the same factory as the LED and my fitting instructions are specifically written for the model vehicle advertised.

Very easy to fit with only two wires to connect and takes no more than 10-15 minutes using basic tools.

FN / FK Civic's 06-11

I provide instructions on where to wire this kit so this will illuminate with your dash etc when your side / headlights are on.

I also provide a web link to a how to guide installation instructions so the LEDs illuminate at the same time as your interior light for example;

1.You open / close your doors
2. When you lock and unlock your car.

Please note the LEDs will not illuminate if you turn the interior light on with the switch on the light and this is harder to install due to the 2 wires you
have to connect being harder to get at under the dash, having said that some people find this hard while others find it easy.

You can also use these LEDs to replace the OEM Honda LED if you want your Honda kit brighter (if fitted).

These LEDs are approx 200% brighter than the OEM Honda LED and all you do is connect the LED strips to the plug that The Honda LED plugs into.

Civic's 9Gen 2011-2016;

I provide instructions on where to wire this kit so this will illuminate with your dash etc when your side / headlights are on

You can also use these LEDs to replace the OEM Honda LED if you want your Honda kit brighter (if fitted).

These LEDs are approx 200% brighter than the OEM Honda LED and all you do is connect the LED strips to the plug that The Honda LED plugs into

Civic's 10Gen 2017 Onwards;

I provide instructions on where to wire this kit so this will illuminate when you turn your ignition on etc.

Please note this kit is 100% Plug n Play complete with dedicated fuse so no wires are splice or cut

HONDA CRZ;

I provide instructions on where to wire this kit so this will illuminate at the same time as your interior light above the rear view mirror for example;

1.You open / close your doors
2. When you lock and unlock your car

Please note the LEDs will not illuminate if you turn the interior light on with the switch on the light.

CRV 2006 Onwards;

I provide instructions on where to wire this kit so this will illuminate with your dash etc when your side / headlights are on.

These LEDs are approx 200% brighter than the OEM Honda LED and all you do is connect the LED strips to the plug that The Honda LED plugs into.

This kit consists of following items;

2 x Flexible strips of 9 RED or BLUE miniature ultra bright LEDs that will provide an even amount of lighting complete with self adhesive 3m backing, I don't supply more LEDs as the strip would then be to long to stick in the footwell plus the fact I use a premium LED tape and chip which I have matched to illuminate your footwell to a very high level. When it comes to LED chips I will assure you for current consumption against lumen output it is all about quality not quantity hence the reason I will offer a 2 year warranty on LED chip failure.

2 x Scotch locks to splice the power connection so no wires are cut.

Simple step by step instructions like a Haynes manual on how to install your ambient footwell lights with colour pictures.

Telephone number for technical support if you have any problems fitting this product.

Standard 9 LED kit £17.50 or two for £26

Remote dimmer 9 LED kit £27

complete with various functions like On / Off, auto fading / strobe programs, pre-set brightness levels like 100, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, 10% and of course variable dimming to your exact requirements and will remember the last setting you have selected when you return to your car.

Remote Multi-Colour 9 LED kit £33

complete with built in dimmer for a fixed colour LED as well as allowing you to select either red, blue, green, cyan, pink, yellow, white or even use a auto colour change function. there is a total of 20 different colours, 22 modes, 5 brightness levels or 10 different speed grades and will remember the last setting you have selected when you return to your car.

Please add an extra £5 for all 10G Civic Kits

All payments PayPal

UK postage only if you want to buy overseas please see my eBay store RickHondaR items in Ambiglolighting store on eBay!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Civic Type R (FK2)

[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Civic Type R (FN2)

Civic 9G

CRZ

__

"CIVINFO TRADER"

LED Footwell Lighting Kits

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
kit

fitted ricks kit today took me about 15 mins to do , and the results are great.

iam 17 and it took me 15mins so guys you should have no problems with it :D:D:D

#5 ·
pics

no pics yet fitted them mid day then went out (slightly drunk writing this:p:p) pictures will be taken when sober and dark probably Sunday night ;);)

#6 · (Edited)
pics

picture of ricks kit installed, very good effect, iam very happy with the result, and it only took me 15 minutes to do.

photos are a bit crap taken off my phone, crappy halfords mats will be gone Tuesday having genuine civic rubber ones fitted :):)

also iam hoping to get the alloy pedal set soon

Attachments

#7 ·
footwell lights

I also bought some of Ricks LED's courtesy of his ebay ad.[smilie=666.gif]

Got them in RED coz I've got the 'R'

Fitting is a piece of and took 10 minutes. Simply pop out the glovebox light and wire up. A monkey could do it [smilie=cheeky-grin:

They light up when the headlights come on. Look awesome!!!!(even if I am bias coz it's my car!)

Highly recommend

#10 ·
Picking up civic 16th sept must get footwell lights fitted, oh and by the way Some of us old ones like the car 72, does the footwell light distract you from the road.

nope you hardly notice the lights once driving in the night, it actually very good gives off a good over all light

Reactions: ronk
#18 · (Edited)
i cant pm you as you dont take pm's quote

SimplyTheBest1989 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove SimplyTheBest1989 from the recipient list and send the message again.

#21 ·
Hi rick can you pm me please with details on purchasing a blue set for my type s, thank you. This will finish off the blue interior nicely! Mike

#23 ·
try to sort them the next day, i have no kits made now so will make some when i get home from work tuesday, but very short on blue so will be 1st paid 1st posted then when out of blue it will be red or a refund or wait until my next roll comes from china in the post this will be hopefully here for the weekend

#37 ·
Hi Rick

I understand that you are temporarily out of blue. However, when you do have stock, would it be possible to collect and pay cash? I notice you are in Mansfield - I am about ten mins away.

Cheers

Ant

#39 ·
Hi rick can you pm me please with details on purchasing a blue set for 5D ?
Can you post it to Hungary ?

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.