2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4896 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Hi rick can you pm me please with details on purchasing a blue set for my type s, thank you. This will finish off the blue interior nicely! Mike

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Payment sent to you Rick through paypal, asked for Blue lights for my Civic Type S.

How long do they take in the post???

:D

try to sort them the next day, i have no kits made now so will make some when i get home from work tuesday, but very short on blue so will be 1st paid 1st posted then when out of blue it will be red or a refund or wait until my next roll comes from china in the post this will be hopefully here for the weekend

·
Best in the buisness
1,145 Posts
try to sort them the next day, i have no kits made now so will make some when i get home from work tuesday, but very short on blue so will be 1st paid 1st posted then when out of blue it will be red or a refund or wait until my next roll comes from china in the post this will be hopefully here for the weekend
Hopefully since I have paid, would be hoping to get the blue during the week at sometime :D Whenever you have time bud.

·
Best in the buisness
1,145 Posts
lol thats alrighty then :D

So I will get my lights sometime this week then buddy?? :D

Just need to know so someone can be in the house to get them from the postman :)

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
please not out of stock on blue as STB1989 got the last set, but the RED imo look better if you have red mats etc just ask momatic

Hopefully will have blue in stock for the weekend

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
hi rick
I would take a set red one How I pay u paypal ? whats yr paypal address then I will send u £21 ? thanks

Alan

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Hi Rick

I understand that you are temporarily out of blue. However, when you do have stock, would it be possible to collect and pay cash? I notice you are in Mansfield - I am about ten mins away.

Cheers

Ant

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi rick can you pm me please with details on purchasing a blue set for 5D ?
Can you post it to Hungary ?

Thanks

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Reactions: niko97416
21 - 40 of 4896 Posts