2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
4861 - 4880 of 4952 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Finally I managed to mount these fantastic led strips on my Civic tourer 2017, excellent assembly instructions, unfortunately in my civic there is no bracket to fix the black wire but I found another fixing point, I am very satisfied, the LEDs light up together with the headlights and not at the door opening, is it correct? Excellent product and very kind and helpful seller
Thanks

Inviato dal mio LM-G710 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Rick you still selling these? Looking for Honda Civic 8g in blue
Yes still selling kits. Your post count won't allow you to send PMs until you hit 20, but I'll ask mods with regards to your post count.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Finally I managed to mount these fantastic led strips on my Civic tourer 2017, excellent assembly instructions, unfortunately in my civic there is no bracket to fix the black wire but I found another fixing point, I am very satisfied, the LEDs light up together with the headlights and not at the door opening, is it correct? Excellent product and very kind and helpful seller
Thanks

They look great!

Yes they come on with the lights, at the same time as the other ambient lighting in the car. If you have the lights set to the auto, "coming home," mode then the kit operates along with that if that is a feature on the left-hand drive models.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honda Civic Type S GT
473 Posts
Hi.

I have a 2011 (8G) civic Type S GT-T that I think has the blue Honda stock LED Foot well kit fitted.

The LEDs come on when I unlock the car or when I switch the lights on.

I understand that I can replace them with these (plug and play?)

is that correct ?

How much for the kit in blue ?

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Hi.

I have a 2011 (8G) civic Type S GT-T that I think has the blue Honda stock LED Foot well kit fitted.

The LEDs come on when I unlock the car or when I switch the lights on.

I understand that I can replace them with these (plug and play?)

is that correct ?

How much for the kit in blue ?
Hi,

A blue plug and play kit for the 8G Civic is £27.50 if delivered in the UK.

Please move to PM for payment details.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts

·
Living the dream!
10,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,875 ·
Thanks

turn on your headlights welcome mode and then the footwells light up when you unlock the car etc if dark

·
Living the dream!
10,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,876 ·

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Hi Loxy,

I’m interested in the Remote Multi-Colour 9 LED kit £33 for a 10G.

Can you confirm the total price is £38 inc postage and send me a PM for payment please.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards
Darren J
Hi Darren,

I know the post above doesn't reflect this but Rick now only supplies 10G kits with the OEM connector. This uses a plug connector on the OEM internal fuse box and so has the fuse in the circuit.

The OEM connector is £10 on top of the base prices, so for the multi-colour kit the price is £33+£10=£43 delivered to the UK.

If you are happy with that, please let me know and I'll move to PM to send you the payment details.

Thanks,
Loxy

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
4861 - 4880 of 4952 Posts