2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

4881 - 4896 of 4896 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Hi All,

feedback for the footwell lights.

received them very quickly, packaging good.

once opened, instructions where good, I waiting until I’d managed to get hold of a metal coat hanger, as there isn’t much room behind the dash to feed the LEDs from drivers side to passenger side.

installation was pretty easy, although working in a car footwell is never enjoyable.

you’ll need to use cable ties and I found having some double sided number plate time a good way of ensuring the LEDs affixed to the plastic, they do have adhesion but it was very cold today, so using the double sided number plate tape made the. Installation much easier knowing the LEDs would definitely adhere to the plastic.

once installed and all the trim replaced the LEDs work well and the option to select your desired colour is great, plus you can just leave the control under the floating dash section, so you don’t loose it.

the light spread is really good and for 30mins work, at £43 is a fraction of the cost of the Honda option which doesn’t allow you to change colour.

Just ensure you have a 10mm fitting available, dry weather, a metal coat hanger and probably some high adhesive double sided tape especially in the current weather and you’ll be sorted.

many thanks chaps for a great aftermarket product.

Kindest Regards
Darren

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Rick

Could I get a set of the blue lights for my 2010 Type S please?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Rick

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Hi Rick

Many thanks

PM sent.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
On the last, you only have 4 posts so I can't send a PM. I will ask the mods to increase your post count.

·
4,255 Posts
The mods can't do this now Loxy. The new regime has removed this facility. But, like loads of other stuff fine tuned over years, I don't think the previous 4 post limitation has been carried forward (or have you tried already)

They are saying that they are going to re-instate some of the stuff, but whether that will be one of them and just when it's going to happen gawd only knows. Still Christmas will be along soon. And at least that's predictable.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
The mods can't do this now Loxy. The new regime has removed this facility. But, like loads of other stuff fine tuned over years, I don't think the previous 4 post limitation has been carried forward (or have you tried already)

They are saying that they are going to re-instate some of the stuff, but whether that will be one of them and just when it's going to happen gawd only knows. Still Christmas will be along soon. And at least that's predictable.
It appears to have sent. Thank you for the prompt response!

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Hi Loxy,

Are you still selling these? would love a set for my 2013 civic.
Hi,

Very much still selling these. Prices still the same but drop me a PM with what you require and I'll confirm price and payment details.

Thanks,
Loxy

4881 - 4896 of 4896 Posts