2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
4901 - 4920 of 4949 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
Hi Loxy,

can you drop me a PM, I’m after the full kit for my dads 1.5 MK10, think previously it was £43.

look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Darren
Hi Darren,

I'll have a play with the notification, they're still not coming through.

Is it a single colour, dimmer or multi-colour kit and do you need it with the option connector?

Prices are a couple of pages back, but I'll drop you a PM once you confirm.

Thanks,
Loxy

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Can the footwell led kit be used to come on when you open any door and go off when you close said door?

This is how i have them on my EP3 but not sure if the 9th gen has the option to wire them in that way?

Not keen on having them on all of the time the sidelight bulbs are on tbh.

·
Registered
Champ White Type-R GT
2,290 Posts
Allo mate, if your still doing these id kill for a red set for my 2016 Type-r 9th gen, with dimmer and plug n play options please squire.

They would compliment my red led door flashes/inside locks @Night.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
Still doing these, PM inbound.

For whatever reason every few months my thread notifications stop coming, PMs are fine however!

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
Can the footwell led kit be used to come on when you open any door and go off when you close said door?

This is how i have them on my EP3 but not sure if the 9th gen has the option to wire them in that way?

Not keen on having them on all of the time the sidelight bulbs are on tbh.
Apologies, hadn't been notified of your original post.

9G is on with the sidelights/OEM ambient lighting unless you want to splice another circuit which is at your own risk. Wiring method is different in the 7G cars.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Apologies, hadn't been notified of your original post.

9G is on with the sidelights/OEM ambient lighting unless you want to splice another circuit which is at your own risk. Wiring method is different in the 7G cars.
Thanks for the reply Loxy.

I am not so keen on having them on with the sidelights as it's a bit too much for me tbh.

Looks like i will have to do without on this car unless i can figure out this diagram.

4901 - 4920 of 4949 Posts