2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
4921 - 4932 of 4932 Posts

·
Registered
2012, Honda Civic
7 Posts
Hello

if you are still selling these I would be interested in a RGB with dimmer and plug & play option for 9th gen civic.

thanks

·
Premium Member
6,759 Posts
Hello

if you are still selling these I would be interested in a RGB with dimmer and plug & play option for 9th gen civic.

thanks
Hi, yes still available.

Multi-colour with plug and play connector for 9G Civic is £43 delivered within the UK. If you are happy, please DM and I can send you payment details.

Cheers,
Loxy

·
Premium Member
6,759 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,759 Posts
Special offer for 10 days only and only on the first 10 kits sold!

Standard Red or Blue Footwell kits with option connector for £23 delivered within the UK.

Further offer, £5 off any of the multi-colour dimming kits, but these are the last two, so be quick!

PM for payment details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Special offer for 10 days only and only on the first 10 kits sold!

Standard Red or Blue Footwell kits with option connector for £23 delivered within the UK.

Further offer, £5 off any of the multi-colour dimming kits, but these are the last two, so be quick!

PM for payment details.
Hi I'll take a set of the multicolor dimming kits + plug and play fuse box connector for 8th gen Civic please!

In US.

First day on the site not sure how PMs work lol

·
Premium Member
6,759 Posts
Hi I'll take a set of the multicolor dimming kits + plug and play fuse box connector for 8th gen Civic please!

In US.

First day on the site not sure how PMs work lol
PM sent.

·
Registered
Civic 2018 1.5 CVT Prestige
16 Posts
Hi. I'm interested to buy multicoloured kit with remote and plug and play connector for 10G Civic. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,759 Posts
Hi. I'm interested to buy multicoloured kit with remote and plug and play connector for 10G Civic. Thanks
Hi,

We have sold out on the multi-colour kits and it is unlikely we will get any more in the future as we just don't sell that many.

White, blue and red dimmer kits are still available however.

Thanks,
Loxy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

We have sold out on the multi-colour kits and it is unlikely we will get any more in the future as we just don't sell that many.

White, blue and red dimmer kits are still available however.

Thanks,
Loxy
How much for blue dimmer?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,759 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Blue dimmer kit with option connector for 10G is £37 delivered within the UK.
Hi,
My Civic still has 2 years Hondas warranty then I have to ask them first if I am allowed to install it or would it affect my warranty.
Thanks will let you know by Friday.

4921 - 4932 of 4932 Posts