2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
4941 - 4952 of 4952 Posts

· Registered
Civic 2018 1.5 CVT Prestige
18 Posts
It connects to the option connector socket on your internal fuse box, pretty much exactly like hardwiring a dash cam would. No cutting, no modifications. Therefore Honda would have to prove the fitting of the kit caused a fault. It can't as it is fused and at worst you would blow fuse/s if you tried fitting with your ignition turned on and managed to bridge pins or ground them to earth. Instructions with the kit so state not to do this!

I personally fitted a kit to my 6 month old CTR when I had it, along with front and rear dash cams. No dramas and no issues.

No problem though, I'm not going to twist your arm to buy a set!
Hi
I know and agree with you but that is the message I got for Honda unfortunately.
Think I will buy it anyway. Can I have a blue dimmer with connector?

· Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Hi
I know and agree with you but that is the message I got for Honda unfortunately.
Think I will buy it anyway. Can I have a blue dimmer with connector?
Thanks, will pop you a PM.

· Premium Member
40 Posts
Hello, in addition to the civic tourer for which I have already installed this fantastic kit, I also bought the new HR-V 2022, will this kit also be available for this car? Thank you

Inviato dal mio ASUS_I006D utilizzando Tapatalk

· Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Hello, in addition to the civic tourer for which I have already installed this fantastic kit, I also bought the new HR-V 2022, will this kit also be available for this car? Thank you

Morning.

I've asked Rick and he doesn't know what connectors are in the 2022 HR-V.
I haven't even seen on in real life, let alone see the internal fuse box.

The second issue is that you are in Italy, so it makes it expensive to send and return should things for fit.

However, are you able to take a photo of the internal fuse box, particularly the option connector socket. The hope is they have used the same one as in the CR-V.

Many thanks, Loxy

· Premium Member
40 Posts
The car will arrive in 2 months, as soon as it is home I will send you some photos of the fuse box (if you haven't already had them), your kit is very nice and I would like to put it on the new car as well. Thank you and good day

Giacomo

· Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
25,309 Posts
If the new e:hev HRV follows the new e:hev Jazz fusebox then it's just a 4 pin option connector.

IGN pos 1 (Accessory Mode)
IGN pos 2 (Power Mode)
Permanent Power
Reverse Selected

However, there are illuminated door sill trims available so there must be a 'doors open' socket in there somewhere.

2021 Jazz Option Connector :

Reactions: Loxy

· Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Are these still available? Option to PM you isn't there

Thanks
Yes all available with the exception of the multi-colour kits as they just weren't selling in any numbers.

PMs should be working but I think the board needs a certain number of posts before you can initiate one. I'll drop you a PM.

· Premium Member
504 Posts
Can I buy a set of these please mate?

4941 - 4952 of 4952 Posts