2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4896 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
yes i can do this postage will be £3 but i have no blue in stock at the moment hoping i will have this in the next few days
I hope too. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
When trying to take the glove box light out somehow the light fitting has gone up into the cavity. I have the plastic light covering, but the rest went up instead of coming down! The actual light fitting is just above the hole so i can feel it and i can pull the wire down through the hole but the actual light doesnt seem to want to come through :-( Any idea's on an easy way to get it out?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks amazing. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
patience and long nose pliers maybe a small hook made from stiff wire, it will fit through the hole but you just need to position this correctly
Cheers, got it out with a hook and quite a lot of wiggling!
Next question... i've fed loads of string up through the hole but it never appears in the footwell, do i need to use something slightly stiffer?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Cheers, got it out with a hook and quite a lot of wiggling!
Next question... i've fed loads of string up through the hole but it never appears in the footwell, do i need to use something slightly stiffer?

i found using a bit of cable is the answer and push to the left pops out lovely then

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
new photo taken in my garage and better quality video of my footwell lights

[ame=http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk271/RickHondaR/?action=view&current=DSCF0255.flv]
[/ame]

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I got item thanks

I thought yr video was cool I want like that when unlock door the light comes on so when the wires into glove box ight will happen like yr video unock/lock ?

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
aitn got mine yet :-( , but then i suppose that is slow cornish post for you! hopefully will be here tommorrow cant wait! gunna finish off the blue interior nicely, esp on the type s foot pedals! ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Rick i just sent you a PM would like a set of the red lights please and happy to pay directly into your bank account (I work for a bank fr my sins!!). The lights look amazing just as good as the Honda ones and a fair price I think. Am currently on holiday in China but will be back next month but someone will be able to collect on my behalf.

Thanks

Vince

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
If anyone has fitted their kit yet could you please give me a bit of feedback on what you think on

1. Value?
2. Easy to fit? If not why?
3. Instructions simple? if not why?
4. My Service and dispatch time
5. How you rate the product

with you help and comments i can improve things like the instructions etc, I dont have a new civic and have only fitted 1 set to a new civic so I need your help to make improvements etc

·
Registered
12 Posts
Blue lights

Hi Rick,

Would like a set of blue lights please. Are they in stock? Can you give me a price for posting to the Republic of Ireland. I don't have PM's on here so can you email me at mdjh26 at gmail.com?

Thanks.

Mike.

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
If anyone has fitted their kit yet could you please give me a bit of feedback on what you think on

1. Value?
2. Easy to fit? If not why?
3. Instructions simple? if not why?
4. My Service and dispatch time
5. How you rate the product

with you help and comments i can improve things like the instructions etc, I dont have a new civic and have only fitted 1 set to a new civic so I need your help to make improvements etc

comments please

41 - 60 of 4896 Posts