2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
21,236 Posts
Why don't they show the car in a car advert ?

A glimpse here and there is no good

Honda seem to lead in this. I remember the last UK Honda advert where you saw the 8G Civic in small morphing boxes so you couldn't see the car properly

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
TBH the advertising is appalling but then thats because it is all signed off at European level and no single market has control over what is given. The launch stuff for the 9th Gen is a prime example.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
To be fair you get to see more of the car in the first 15 seconds than you do in the UK "Spark" advert!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have no idea what they were talking about but the style of the ad took me back to the seventies.......... Terrible

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its about Honda giving away 2 New Civics. Honda uses the slogan " somethings can't be shared"
Al you have to do for it is to make a movie and in this movie you must convince your friend to make a test drive. That's what happens in the commercial. Indeed a kind of 70's style.

·
Registered
134 Posts
This is only an ad for the "win two civic"-action, not for the car itself. Honda doesn't seem to advertise in the Netherlands, no bikes no cars no nothing...

For those who don't know Bassie en Adriaan: they drove a Honda Prelude back in the 80's towing a caravan around with the specific red/yellow colors:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts