2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i went to the showroom today and almost ordered my crz the prices are as follows order taken 5th march delivery 5th june
£16999-crz-s
includes vsa climate control eps heated mirrors dimming mirrors
auto windows shift indicator day time running lights aux socket 16 alloys sports seats
£17999-crz-sport
includes rear parking sensors leather gear shift privacy glass auto windows premium audio subwoofer usb drilled alloy pedals ambient lighting cruise control multi func steering
£19999-crz gt
leather sport seats panoramic roof hid lights auto wipers and lights front fogs dvd navigation(£1750 extra)
metallic paint to cost £430 extra
colours premium white storm silver crystal b;lack horizon turquoise milano red

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Oh my god have you seen the dash it looks like something from an old Austin or somthing, cant quite put my finger on which model but can remember it from when i was a young un, its awful !

Exterior looks good though

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Actually those controls on pods remind me of the old Isuzu Piazza Turbo...... come to think of it... also..... the old Mk1 Seat Ibizas or even olde worlde Citroens like the CX and Visa....

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Actually to be fair i think the dash is pretty cool, like the Civic on steroids.

Not too sure about the arse end of the car though :(

Would like to have seen a 'performance' version though, but kinda goes against the ethos of the cr-z i suppose.

The top spec model with satnav etc does have plenty of toys eh...or is that just because i drive the ES rather than an EX Civic :(

BFM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts