2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Thought I'd share some of my Honda CRZ photos after selling my CW TypeR in April.

I bought the CRZ shortly after selling the CTR and have since been adding a few bits onto it. I'll be updating the thread with more photos as the mods come along. :)

My old CTR:

CRZ as it was on the day of purchase:

First Mod: JDM Wind Visors arrival from RHDJapan:

....and fitted...:)

Takeda Induction Kit:

...and fitted... :D

Next.....Mugenizing..:cool:

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HUGE thanks to Matt from Injection Imports who sourced a few Mugen parts for me from Japan! GREAT prices!!

Mugen Side Skirts fitted!

Mugen Rear Under Spoiler fitted: :D

Mugen Grille and Front Under Spoiler fitted (I bought these second hand and had them repaired locally):

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice, I like CRZ's :coolpics:

By Mugen'ize, you mean just bodywork or super charging too?
Thanks! :) Just bodywork for now haha, super charging isn't really worth it on this car in my opinion. :(

Who knows though, if I win the lottery... :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Understood, would make an interesting project tho :p
It would indeed! :D

I have thought about charging it before but decided against it....for now haha. And yes it would be one awesome project! I've seen a few in the US who've done a complete engine swap with the K20As, now that would be insane! [smilie=shake.gif]

Next up!

Spoon N1 backbox and Eibach Pro Kit Springs, hoping to get these done within the next two weeks! :)

Planning to fit the Mugen Rear Wing Spoiler maybe next month as I don't have much time at the moment. Plus I quite like it without it for the time being. :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts