2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no

No they just take your reg no and when I phone the second time yesterday they said yes we know you had phoned

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
just my own rules for dealing with any customer service department - feel free to use or ignore:

Put aside a cheap notepad purely for use on this particular issue, and:
1) Always note date and time of call
2) Always note the person's (full) name who answered the phone
3) If transferred to someone else, note their (full) name too
4) Always ask for a customer reference number - and write that down too
5) At the end of the conversation, repeat back to them exactly what they have promised to do, and by when.

If and when the desired action does not happen, call back, and ask to speak to that person direct.
If you are fobbed off with 'they're at lunch' or whatever, say that you will call them back.

Unfortunately this way ends up as a lot of work, but at least it's you pushing it forward and you are in control.

But like I said - feel free to ignore all of the above

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Interesting to see who's resigned or been pushed from the layer above. Poor old Steve can't really be blamed for poor design, shoddy workmanship and poor management-ordained customer service practices.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Interesting to see who's resigned or been pushed from the layer above. Poor old Steve can't really be blamed for poor design, shoddy workmanship and poor management-ordained customer service practices.
I dont know, but if they promote one particular member of his direct staff, we're all doomed. Doomed, I say.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haven't you two got better things to do i was told i was sad and needed to get a life today

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I thought that Steve WAS the main man.

Possibly as he never sorted out anything it was found he wasn't needed anyway.

Now they can still ignore us but without having Steve on the pay roll.

Another cost cutting exercise completed!

"Why is it we have naked staues in parks but cannot run around parks naked ourselves?"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they have a new manager

they have a new manager but whoever they are whenever i phone they are in a meeting
have you heard this before?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts