2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Not seen a thread on this yet so just incase anyone's missed it on FB!

Glasgow Honda's & Club Vtec are doing their first Honda Day ('Scottish mimms') on 29th June at Falkirk Wheel at 2pm. It's looking to be quite a bit event with about 280 attending.

Event details are all on the Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/events/556084831152152

Some of us will be heading up from Glasgow about 1.30 if anyone wants to convoy up?

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Possibly, in two minds about it really - like going to these kind of things to see the cars but they also tend to attract some proper idiots

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Possibly, in two minds about it really - like going to these kind of things to see the cars but they also tend to attract some proper idiots
Yeah I agree... At least there won't be the neds in corsas as it's only Hondas allowed and it's a static meet too. Everything was fine at the last glasgows honda meet at Braehead so I'm sure this will be the same

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Was at the n/a nonsense central meet last night. The revving and idiotic behaviour was mostly eg/ek civics :/

sent from the boss droid

·
R-398
702 Posts
Really is a shame I am working the night before and then the Sunday night. Im like 2 mins from the Falkirk Wheel so would have been good to see and possibly meet some fellow Civinfo'rs :(

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Gonna make it for this one guys. Can meet you Glasgow guys on the motorway services at Cumbernauld.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Nice photos sir. That's a nice looking Galaxy Grey.:p

Reactions: messiahontrial

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,449 Posts
Quick one, as in the posted pic here, what is the loop on the back end where a tow bar would normally go? seen a few of these now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts