1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is it possible to use this software with an OBD2 USB Cable? Eventually with an RS232 Emulator or RS232 to USB cable/driver?
Cause the functions seems to be interesting.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
honda diagnostic software, without the Honda hardware to go with it and from a totally unknown source. gents - fell free spend the time to download it and then scratch your heads as to what to do with it.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,135 Posts
As long as it works then I'm not fussed what is in the data logs. If it ever goes wrong I'll let the experts sort that one :)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
As Dan says having the software is one thing, but you won't be able to connect to the car without a HIM.
I reckon youi'd be better off with a generic OBD tool to look at any engine problems. All the other stuff will Honda unique, so unless you get the hardware pretty useless.
Fun to look at I suppose:popcorn2: but that's about it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Honda Diag Tool

Hi guy's
I have an interface tool for an EOBD and was wondering if anyone had any success with getting this programme to run when unzipped?????

I don't have the correct software to run it does anyone know where to get it???
Cheers
Chris............

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Hi guy's
I have an interface tool for an EOBD and was wondering if anyone had any success with getting this programme to run when unzipped?????

I don't have the correct software to run it does anyone know where to get it???
Cheers
Chris............
Yup. contact Honda in Swindon, failing that, try Japan. All you have to do is sign up as a servicing dealer and you'll get all the software/hardware that you'll ever want.

I'll also hasten to add that i'd be very surprised indeed if the software being discussed isn't copyrighted, in which case, any un-authorised copies would be utterly illegal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts