2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before i purchased my honda civic type r, i had a look at another one. It had a H sticker in red stuck to the fuel cap which matched the red of the car. I was wondering if anyone else had these or knew where you can get the from. The car also had red type r leather seat belt pads which were nice but i cant find these anywhere or the internet.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I'm getting a satnav link :(
Bizzare!
>http://www.civinfo.com/forum/civinfo-traders/19834-honda-logo-fuel-cap-cover-4.html#post286044<

Was the link I posted. Sorry about the ">" and "<" but couldn't stop the forum auto-processing the link!

·
Premium Member
2,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,494 Posts
I like the black version, will they stay on or will peel off in time?
Hey.

No, once adhered to the surface they stay on really well. As an example I just changed my black reflective one as it had faded in the sun (solid colours last longer) after nearly 5 years on the car. I had to spend time picking it off piece by piece :p

You do have to be careful with jet washers, which is normal for any vinyl graphic, as it can push in under the edges and lift the graphic.
The trick with vinyl is to make sure the surface you are applying to is clean and dry, if it is then the vinyl will adhere nicely.

If you want a black one you have a choice of where to go, either to me or Gers. I can also do carbon or any vinyl I have here, including variations such as above with a red H.
Solid colour or carbon versions £3 posted, add a red H inside £3.50 posted.

Ian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts