2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have just bought a new Honda Civic Type S and I was looking at the Honda website and on there they have something called Honda Happiness. Within this they offer a one off payment of £550 for 5 years servicing. I was just wondering if any of you guys have taken up this offer and whether you think it is good value for money? Or has anyone taken up any of the other Honda Happiness offers?

Be great to here your thoughts!

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have just bought a new Honda Civic Type S and I was looking at the Honda website and on there they have something called Honda Happiness. Within this they offer a one off payment of £550 for 5 years servicing. I was just wondering if any of you guys have taken up this offer and whether you think it is good value for money? Or has anyone taken up any of the other Honda Happiness offers?

Yes its a bargain if you are planning on keeping the car for more than 3 years.

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Welcome to ciVinfo Mukk, yep bargain if you get the option def go for it . We did if you look at the servicing casts and keep the car for 3 yrs or more it is a great option.
Price must have gone up since Nov 09 as we paid £ 500 for 5 yrs serv.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies and the welcome. Yes I definately plan on keeping my civic for more than five years. So I think I will take up the offer as it sounds good value for money. Can't wait to receive my new civic now. I should be having it the first week of March as I wanted to wait for the new reg :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Worth every penny It is great just picking up the keys and not paying anything extra! saves time and hassle and the worry of having to find the cash to get the car serviced.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Hi Guys,

It is great value ! :D

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,178 Posts
if you dont do 12k a year then save your money. half the bits dont get replaced if your car has not done the miles. glad mine was free but would not want to pay £850 for some oil and a filter once a year!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts