2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime ago read a magazine with ref.to a jazz shuttle coming on the market quite soon - has anyone else any comment!The shuttle is basically an estate version.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
New Jazz in 2014 Dan? Any cheeky details you can share? I heard the next Jazz will be similar in style to the current one so guess that'll be the 2014 version.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
New Jazz in 2014 Dan? Any cheeky details you can share? I heard the next Jazz will be similar in style to the current one so guess that'll be the 2014 version.
well whoever you heard that from doesnt know that its a totally new car by all accounts, this current model has already had one refresh.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No chance of it coming here i'm afraid, not with the new jazz coming in 2014
Shame that,I was certainly interested in it! I like the shape and the fact it would have possibly been an import from japan(maybe no build quality issues)! 2014 is quite along time to wait to see the new jazz - and what will it look like?

·
Registered
26 Posts
If that's how big it is, they'd better put something bigger than a 1.34 l engine in there ;)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
well whoever you heard that from doesnt know that its a totally new car by all accounts, this current model has already had one refresh.....
Honda dealer in Birmingham when I took my mother-in-law's Jazz in for servicing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts