2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I made my Flip Key a month ago
It's more easy than it looks

In this images is the other 5years old "Plug&Play" (without being necessary to cut and stick the transporder) flip key

Sent from my IP6S+ using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Well just tried following the instructions and fried one of my keys, so it looks like a replacement and a reprogram for me .
@wardy2602 are you still doing these (I already have the flip key with the blade already cut) if so how much to do the soldering and figment if I supply it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Well just tried following the instructions and fried one of my keys, so it looks like a replacement and a reprogram for me .
@wardy2602 are you still doing these (I already have the flip key with the blade already cut) if so how much to do the soldering and figment if I supply it all.

Think it was to hot solder mate and thats why it was fried. Think wardy still does them. See in hobbyist section

·
Registered
45 Posts

Sorry for that man
I had no difficulty

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Sorry for that man
I had no difficulty

Yeah it was the negative point on the chip, all the solder came off so couldn't get the wire to bond so is useless now. Ordered a new fob and will have to get it programmed and then get someone else to do it lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
transponder difference

Hello

key transponder comparative
i need some help here could any one advise

purchased replacement second hand key

ORIGINAL KEY

i just want to know whether it will work when i will nedd to code the transponder..

they seem a bit different but have the same frequency

Should i buy another one VALEO like my original key?

your answer are much awaited.

Nethy M

21 - 28 of 28 Posts