2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,

First of all Great Forum and keep it up and Greetings from the sunny island (at the moment its not that sunny) of Malta.

Hopefully next week I will take delivery of a Neutron-Blue Honda Civic saloon 1.8-SE 6-speed manual transmission. I got hooked on to Honda mania after seeing this model on the road in action.

Fantastic acceleration 0-60mph in 9.3sec.

My previous car was a Ford Laser 1.3L 16v.

Hope to post some pictures very soon.

Keep it up!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apart from the standard features such as VSA, climate control, front and rear electric windows...etc, I chose the 16-inch alloy wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum,enjoy your new car.:)

·
Souvlaki Drifter !
953 Posts
Welcome sgretch!

Some tests say 8,7 or 8,9 in acceleration.
I hope it's the first one because my current car has 8,5 and I can't get any slower [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Hi sgretch,

I'm suprised your going to put such a nice new car out on your roads, I'd have a heart attack taking mine on the road there (having been to Malta a few times the driving style that I've observed is, hmmmmm, interesting [read: slightly unusual] ;)). Especially when the bus I was on overtook a car going up a hill into what seemed like oncoming traffic :shock: Saying that I love Malta, the people and pretty much everything about the place (although the police cars there are not terribly comfortable, they are most fun to ride in :rolleyes:, that was my last trip though). I'm off to Malta very soon, I'm staying in/on Sliema Harbour [the Fortina, IIRC] I believe :D. Whereabouts you from on Malta? I have often visited Ta' Qali airfield (very touristy :oops:). Oh and the Playmobil themepark, again :oops:.

Welcome aboard, and enjoy posting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, hw you getting on, welcome to the Malta Civic community :) glad to find another Maltese around here. I have had my civic 07 model for exactly a year now 30,000km and no trouble at all despite our terrible roads, ad my erm 'spirited' driving :) .
Enjoy your new Honda, and don't hesitate to ask any Questions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there,

Many thanks for all your messages. I got delivery finally of the Honda Civic. Will post pictures very soon ...take care all and thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts