2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday 15th was the due date for the Jazz. Up until Tuesday I would have recommended Honda and specifically my dealer to anyone, until Tuesday.....

That was when the dealer called me to say that he wouldn't have my car and that the earliest he could get one was January (now known to be February 8th) if I was "fussy" and wanted to stick with the colour I ordered. No reason given, just we don't have the car you ordered - we ordered it on launch day from launch stocks that were, allegedly, in the country. We picked the car from a list of available vehicles. The car had a "to dealer" date of 11th November.

Honda Customer Services couldn't or wouldn't help, in fact they don't seem to have a clue about how to deal with issues about ordered cars.

Honda or the dealer (neither will give me a straight answer) lost the car or sold it to someone else.

No one thought to tell me until the 11th.

Honda and the dealer seem to think that this is OK and really didn't give a wotsit.

I am now an ex-Honda customer.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Wow, that is a bit of a bad show, isn't it?

What colour did you choose?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1.4EX in metallic violet with premium pack - picked directly from the Honda logistics system (and I realise I have what looks like the VIN on the order so maybe I can find out who they sold it to).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts