2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There I know theres Golf & Audi Meets but is there any honda meets ?? I live in Middlesborough theres always loads of Boyracers out and about at Teesside Park on a Wednesday night causing Mayhem but im looking for any Honda Meets if there is such a thing ?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
ha ha mate its still the same now busy as on a wednesday did u ever go to Majuba carpark in Redcar ??:cool:
no never been there. just teesside park really. comet car park and the big cinema one too. just for a chat obviously :p

did go to redcar today. parked in morrisons car park for about a hour which was long enough for someone to smack my car with their door. this vw beetle to be exact...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
******** hope there weren't much damage mate i used to live in Redcar just round the corner from there theres a lot of people who have no respect for other peoples cars thats why when i park at Asda at Southbank I always take up two car parking spaces !! :(

EDIT by FWH - Please do not work around the swear filter. Forum Rules.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the looks of the pic theres plenty of room either side so there was no excuse to clip your car was there any damage ??:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
atleast you had their registration and can give em a call up..
i would search who the car belongs to,
you can do it via police - and even dvla sometimes as to where the numberplate is registered to..

·
Registered
391 Posts
its xmas eve this weds aint it, i think i'll be out somewhere else.

we should organise to get a few people from boro, stockton, darlo area to come down one week.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts