2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning Honda for the last 9 years, a S2000, civic cdti and currently a type r, I done a deal today on a renaultsport megane 250. Will be sad to let it go but time for a change. I will still be on here most of the time anyway as its a superb forum and I like to have some input especially in the cleaning section, I'll get some pics up of the rs when I get it next week. Anyone interested in my type r let me know, Cheers

Oh and I'll still be supplying fog light protectors for you guys if you want them

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Saw one of these on the road today, looked good. The rear visibility looks as poor as the FN tho lol

Good luck with the new motor :)

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saw one of these on the road today, looked good. The rear visibility looks as poor as the FN tho lol

Good luck with the new motor :)
thanks mate, yes the rear window is small but visibilty is far better than the civic obviously due to the spoiler right in you eye line

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
thanks mate, yes the rear window is small but visibilty is far better than the civic obviously due to the spoiler right in you eye line
I was thinking more of the c pillars, they look massive.

But looks good ;)

Who needs to see where they've been, eh.

Reactions: wanner69

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good luck with the renault mate these things are rapid my cousin has the 225 f1 version
yes mate certainly quicker than the type r, totally different power delivery, in an ideal world i'd have both. i believe there is a remap available by rstuning that takes bhp upto 294 from 250 all for £450, tempting but obviously affects warranty:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.