2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, sorry for not posting at all last week, I had a holiday so no internet access.

As you can see from my sig, the planned date for collecting my Civic is looming, so this Saturday I took my insurance certificate up to Lincoln Honda so they can tax it when it arrives.

While there I asked them to double check the delivery/collection, which they confirmed as arriving Saturday, collection Sunday (10th)

Imagine then my suprise when I left the showroom (you have to go round the back past the paddock where new cars are) and parked up was MY CAR!

I went back in and apparently Honda have been able to pull all deliveries forward by up to a week - so if you are waiting for yours, get over to your showroom and double check it!!

I pick up tomorrow now - cant wait!! 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Excellent news Big Chris - I was passing my dealer at the w-end and he says they check the system a couple of times a week and would call if there was a movement on my 15 Oct delivery date. Thxs and good luck for tomorrow. Don't forget the pics, I need reminding what NHB looks like !!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lucky bugger - mines been put back two weeks!! :lol:

·
Registered
975 Posts
when i saw mine before collection i was so happy

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Thats such great news! I must have had mine last week and no one told me! ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Me Too

I was told car was being delivered to dealer on 17th with collection on the 20th. It has in fact been delivered today with collection this friday.

Will have to gather all the useful checklists!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
At least 36 lucky owners will be getting a call soon - saw 4 transporters full of Civics heading East from Swindon today...

Fingers crossed for anyone in here who is waiting! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts