2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you rate the honda kit against H&R, Eibach and so on?

Whats included on the honda one?

And what would you recomend?

·
Banned
177 Posts
banzai-tuning - Artikel Detail[ID]=622&VID=NCvZFfSwg5xJVqpk&saSearch[word]=&saSearch[category]=Civic%20Diesel,%20FK3&saSearch[subcategory]=&saSearch[special]=

I plan to buy these. You may get them somewhere else cheaper. They should give much greater improvement in both grip and comfort, you can adjust the height (winter highher, summer mothn lower)... but they are expensive, so I haven't bought them yet.
I personally wouldn't buy the cheap ones.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Has anyone actually got the Honda kit installed now?

For a long long time it was not available, even if it was in the documentation as an option.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
I have eibach springs installed and car is much better on road....few of as here on forum have eibach springs....nobody hadn't any problem and are satisfied....(Ivoke, Hondaatje, me and I'm not sure who else)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I've notice that user "Exitlight" have the Honda's sport suspension kit ... but it seems he doesn't visit this forum anymore, to ask him about this.
Anyone know him ? He's location is Sweden, maybe someone can contact him ?

Honda Civic (2007) - GARAGET - www.garaget.org

I'm interested in Honda's kit, too.
He was logged on recently, try sending a PM.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
I got it quoted, but I am not really sure about it since one seller I talked to said it wasnt available and another said it was...

But the Type R suspension was really nice, so I would really like to have something like that.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I got it quoted, but I am not really sure about it since one seller I talked to said it wasnt available and another said it was...

But the Type R suspension was really nice, so I would really like to have something like that.
Which dealers?

There is aftermarket stuff too.

I like my 1,8 suspension and 17".
It is hard enough for me.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Well, as I haven't been able to go to any other than Honda City and RA Motor that is what I got. RA told me he didn't have any sport suspension, HCity quoted them. In either case, I want something a bit stiffer than the stock springs. Honda City quoted the honda sport suspension at 1100€.

I was about to go to LDS in Vällingby today, but my Megane broke down the other day. Not very funny.

However, I got a question:
If you install sports springs (say Eibach or H&R sport springs lowering the car by 30 mm) can you use the stock shock absorbers? What happens with the warranties?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts