2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Massive thanks to the nice people at Honda Tuner for giving permission for me to post this feature up which is great news as I know many of our overseas forum members don't have access to he magazine. :cool:

They can be accessed online though through Facebook here : Honda Tuner Magazine | Facebook

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/general-commercial-posts/69412-new-honda-tuner-magazine.html

Build up thread with loads of photo's video's and comments can also be found here: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/torque-developments-international-north-south/66641-tdi-north-fn2-turbo-kit-full-video-p1.html

If you need anymore information on the car, the kit or anything else we can offer give us a call or email us at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
It was a pleasure to be asked for The Bitch to take part in the magazine feature. Great pictures and a fantastic write up. Thanks to TDI and Honda Tuner Magazine.

THE BITCH

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Well done guys ! This is an fn2 to be very proud of . The magazine article is amazing ! good magazine cant wait for the next issue .

Reactions: DEZIBOY

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the next issue possibly has the EG we did with the Turbo kit we made in-house, still with stock motor running 500bhp and still going strong after a good 18 months of hard life.
All mapped "open loop" I might add.....as the O2 sensor wirings not right. :lol:

Also there is a 400bhp Atom we have done coming up in another feature soon. :cool:

·
Aye Aye....
7,100 Posts
:lol:

Git!
:p lol

Me and Neil at Hypertech tomorrow/Friday if your around btw. ;)
Ahhhh bad timing :( I have an exam in a couple of weeks so I'll be working/studying constant until then :( you guys be up this way again after that?

I got round to fitting the sunstrip.....now I see why you didn't wanna fit it!

Bubbles??.....looks like its got f..kin achne!! :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Excellent read this and a real credit to Tim and TDI North :) Well done guys :) Making me very, very tempted actually....

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
I think the next issue possibly has the EG we did with the Turbo kit we made in-house, still with stock motor running 500bhp and still going strong after a good 18 months of hard life.
All mapped "open loop" I might add.....as the O2 sensor wirings not right. :lol:

Also there is a 400bhp Atom we have done coming up in another feature soon. :cool:
oi no teasers . I was looking forward to the next issue .Now I know whats in it .lol:)

·
Registered
379 Posts
:perfect10: Great read, superb! Deziboy you have a special car there, one day I too will be looking for tdi to create a car for me similar to yours, your cars a great inspiration for people who want to tune there fn2s, I think I have chosen the turbo way, think I've talked myself out of the charger now all depending on fuel cost if there the same as NA or better then it's back in the running I'm so confused what to do lol maybe at a few meets and seeing you guys will help me choose , I Hope to see the animal in the flesh one day :D

Well done TDi you done a brill job and worked hard on this :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts