I am thinking about buying new 17" wheels for my Civic DBP
and I do love the Honda Blades.
BUT a set of Blades here in central Europe is over 2000 Euros,
which is WAY OVER my budget. This is without tyres, I suppose :D
I have seen you guys saying that you can get them cheaper from
some shops, but as far as I know, these shops dont ship outside
UK. or...and here comes the question...

Is there any shop that would ship these rims to slovakia /EU member
state, Euro as currency/ for a decent price?
maybe something like this:
"You can get a set of Blades delivered from Holdcroft Honda for £662." ;)

Thank you in advance for your advices.

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi friend, I could not find our flag back then :). But when you want spend £662 for the alloys, you must count with the delivery to the Slovakia, which would not be so cheap. So if I were you, I will try to find alloys in our homeland. try
www.pricemania.sk
you can get 17`s for very reasonable price......and what is your opinion on the president election?:popcorn:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, thank you! this is so cheap I am bit concerned about the quality! 220 for set of 4 wheels! do you have any experience with this ACE wheels?

as to the elections - my primary candidate got eliminated in the first round,
but I decided to go and vote for the difference between the 2 remaining candidates. unfortunately, there were only 44% of us with this opinion...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I`ve got no experience with those alloys till now, but have read customer comments from that page andy they report absolutely no problems. So for that price, you should definitely try it.

also my candidate got only 44% votes.....sadly.......:confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I`ve got no experience with those alloys till now, but have read customer comments from that page andy they report absolutely no problems. So for that price, you should definitely try it.

also my candidate got only 44% votes.....sadly.......:confused:

ok, I sent them a few questions regarding shipping to Slovakia and so on. will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, I sent them a few questions regarding shipping to Slovakia and so on. will let you know how it goes.
I sent them a message via e-mail and a few days later also on ebay. Still no answer... :confused:
I am a bit disappointed, hello wheelbase, I want to spend my money at your shop! :popcorn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts