·
Premium Member
117 Posts
1. Xa4cornelis

2. TomK

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
HondaFest will have its five year anniversary in 2017. On the 21st of May, this HondaFest anniversary will be celebrated in the Evenementenhal Gorinchem (NL). The dedicated Honda event will take place in a part of the event halls, as well as outdoor on the paddock. A variety of Honda companies will display the latest trends and new products. As a true Honda enthusiast, you cannot miss this Honda event!

·
Registered
24 Posts
1. Xa4cornelis +1

2. TomK +1

3. RoyB +1

4. Danny +1

5. MartijnG +1

6. Daniel +1

7. Alex

8. Khuramshezaad

9. Brian

10. Kevin +1

11. trexznl (Theo) +1

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Yes great weather, great atmosphere and great cars! Thanks all!

·
Registered
24 Posts
What an amazing afternoon, it was a pleasure to meet all of you. This was our first HondaFest, so we were sort of wandering about like headless chickens in an attempt to meet all of the amazing cars and owners present. Many thanks again for allowing us to join in at the Civinfo stand featuring a genuinely beautiful selection of well cared for cars and I hope we'll be in touch at future events (official or privately organized :wink3:) When it comes to that, Marcel asked me to share his FB with you so you can add him if you wish.
I don't have FB myself, but will keep an eye out on the forum.

Sidenote: the pictures uploaded here are already amazing so I have little to add, sadly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts