2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Went to the Pistonheads show today, took loads of pictures but these are the important ones (Honda's)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
sweet pictures matey, only one thing missing......weres the ladies...lol

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet pictures matey, only one thing missing......weres the ladies...lol
lol I was with my wife so it was difficult to get any pictures of the girls without her seeing!

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
is the bottom one think its TTS using a pipercross induction kit

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
definitely nice pictures mate, +1 with collin, serious lack of cleavage?

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
definitely nice pictures mate, +1 with collin, serious lack of cleavage?
Thanks... You need to check out Leeberts pictures for the ladies. Everytime I looked at one of the girls my wife elbowed me in the side!

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
I thought that, I was going to ask them but stacks of people round that car.
looks just like mine, induction it anyway

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
yes thats the TTS charged one alright. its featured in febs redline, nice looking motor.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was there on Friday David, were you slightly disapppointed with the overall show?
I thought the live show with it's fake racing was abit naff and nowhere near as good as Top Gears Live show. But the car show itself i thought was pretty good. We've been to TG Live / MPH the past 4 years and I thought the car show at Pistonheads was alot bigger and better.

Where you not impressed Alan?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I thought the live show with it's fake racing was abit naff and nowhere near as good as Top Gears Live show. But the car show itself i thought was pretty good. We've been to TG Live / MPH the past 4 years and I thought the car show at Pistonheads was alot bigger and better.

Where you not impressed Alan?
Maybe it's because I went on the trade day with work, possibly there was a few things held back for the public days. But it was nowhere near as many cars as previous years. Seemed to be more trade stands offering tat. Still it was free so shouldn't complain. If I had paid £32 I wouldn't be too pleased, for what we would have paid you could go to the Geneva Motorshow which I highly recommend.

Didn't bother with the Live Show, it looked like the same stuff they churn out every year. Donuts round some girls, Russ Swift does a few handbrake car parking, guy with a buzzsaw grinds his crotch etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts