2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
This is why I love this forum nearly every question you guys have the knowledge and the patience to look for reasons cures and fixes

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does this mean that honda will do this work even if its out of warranty? I've got a 2008 diesel and the clutch has been squeaking lately, cheers in advance, Baz

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That I don't know but its a good piece of evidence to argue against HUK if they refuse

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Hmmm- wonder if it will work for me as its the same part :?:

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You've one of 2 chances bud the bonus now being you can say that they have admitted its a faulty part maybe even threaten trading standards lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for this!! :D

I've been living with this creak/click for some time, despite having already been into benfield stockton.

I've just sent an online request to book it back in to have it looked at, and have quoted the service bulletin number too :)

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I've been living with this creak/click for some time, despite having already been into benfield stockton.

I've just sent an online request to book it back in to have it looked at, and have quoted the service bulletin number too :)
Let us know ya reply from them bud

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts

Benfield Honda were very quick to replace my master cylinder when I had the problem. It occasionally groans when depressing the pedal but only when the weathers cold.

Good to know that Honda have finally taken ownership of the problem.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts