Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just a heads up in the next day or 2 I will be posting up a group buy for Flash Pro's I have found a supplier and can get the units brand new for £463, I may be able to get a little more discount depending on numbers I am awaiting a response for them to confirm prices for larger numbers of the units but the £463 price is for 2 units and I want one myself so will only need one other to go a head.

I will update in here when I know more and will post up the group buy in the correct section.

For now if your interested stick your names down.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Subscribed.. :D

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
1. Tom8126
2. FireBIade
3. Gaz09

Tom you legend. Keep us posted mate :)

Gar

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't get any lower than £463 and I'm limited to 5 units. I'm looking to complete at the end of the month so we will have them first week of March.

Sent by me

Reactions: Gaz09

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
You can finally start fitting all your mods now Tom! :)

Cheers for the heads up. Sadly I'll need to pass as I want to book some holidays before buying anything more for the car.

Great price btw!

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
1. Tom8126
2. FireBIade
3. Gaz09
4. pReDaToR
5. Curtis11
6. Om
7. Tim-r
8. RickHondaR

Can I ask what company will be supplying these and if this was to come of do we pay them direct etc?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Sure you cant get any more for this price as i would be interested ;)

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Potentially group buy of the year. Get a etune by vtiper, different car, kudos to the op for organising this gb.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1. Tom8126
2. FireBIade
3. Gaz09
4. pReDaToR
5. Curtis11
6. Om
7. Tim-r
8. RickHondaR

Can I ask what company will be supplying these and if this was to come of do we pay them direct etc?
Sure you cant get any more for this price as i would be interested ;)
Same here I'm very interested....
Sign me up please

BR
1. Tom8126
2. FireBIade
3. Gaz09
4. pReDaToR
5. Curtis11
6. Om
7. Tim-r
8. RickHondaR
9. Wazzerm
10. Jordan-11
11. t0mpa

Wow this has got a lot more interest than I imagened, I will only be able to get 5 units to start with.
If all goes well which it should I will try to organise another buy right away for the people that missed the first 5.

The company I am getting them from is based in Europe (Not the UK) Hondata do have fixed prices for their units but the euro actually helps us with the price, I will pm you all a link to their site with full deails on how payment will work.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Looks like this deal is too successful for it's own good :lol:

Very good of you though, Tom :cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.