Have people seen this FlashPro CR-Z and was wondering if TDI North have any idea on what this does for performance and MPG?
Recently, Hondata just announced that they will be releasing the FlashPro for the Honda CRZ. The FlashPro will be available soon from authortized Hondata Dealers. As an authorized Hondata dealer, we would like to be first to let you all know about upcoming releases on products!
If you're not sure what the FlashPro does, it has a capability to provide real time programming, calibrations and datalogging just by plugging the device into a laptop once connected to your vehicle's diagnostics port.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Customizable laptop gauges.
- Readiness codes and smog check status.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro.
CRZ Tuning Features:
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Expanded fuel ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock control
- Starting calibrations for intake, headers, forced induction & larger injectors.
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.
The Hondata FlashPro will be available for the CRZ this coming December 2011!